With freshly made sushi and traditional-style chicken teriyaki and curry meals, Sushi on Birkdale is hot spot for locals seeking a quick and tasty meal. Whether you choose to dine-in at the Birkdale Fair location or opt for Japanese takeaway, you’ll be delighted by the shop’s amazing range of delectable menu items.
Sushi on Birkdale can perk up your parties, too, with sushi platters designed to please a hungry crowd. Check out the delicacies that await.
Dine-in or Takeaway Sushi
The Karaage Chicken is one of the most popular dishes at Sushi on Birkdale, but it’s not the only item on the menu that has gotten rave reviews. Select from a fantastic array of dishes, all served on a bed of rice.
- Teriyaki: Chicken or beef dancing in teriyaki sauce
- Japanese Curry: Chicken, pork or prawn mingled with Japanese curry
- Katsudon: Crumbled chicken, pork or prawn topped with perfectly prepared egg and a special soy sauce
- Karaage Chicken: Chicken specially seasoned and coated in delectable batter
- Salmon Don: Fresh salmon and avocado topped with a dollop of flavourful Japanese mayo
Fried rice is yet one more option, featuring rice that’s been fried to perfection and delightfully combined with chicken and vegetables.
Hosting a party at your work or home doesn’t have to be a hassle. It can be as easy as it is delicious with sushi platters created to wow — and feed — the crowd. Call or stop by Sushi on Birkdale for more info on the amazing Brisbane sushi platters.
If the locals love it, you know it’s good. And the locals definitely love Sushi on Birkdale. Friendly staff, a pristine shop, and a menu stocked with local favourites consistently keep them coming back for more.
Make entertaining easy, and quick meals even easier, with a trip to Sushi on Birkdale today.