The next time you need a quick gift, household item or specific service, don’t head online. Head to Birkdale Fair instead. Shopping locally comes with many benefits for everyone involved.
What Does Shopping Locally Mean?
Shopping locally means purchasing products and services from places in your surrounding community. This keeps money in the community, strengthening the local economy.
How Can I Help Local Small Businesses?
The best way to help local small businesses is to buy things from them. Your purchases help to support the shop owners, employees and their families, and you have plenty of shopping options at Birkdale Fair.
TerryWhite Chemmart Birkdale
TerryWhite Chemmart Birkdale provides a lineup of products, services and community support. You’ll find a number of local brands, like MooGoo, Wicked Sista and Tiger Tribe kids products. The company also partners with other organisations and supports charities to help Australians achieve better health.
Gifts and Homewares
At Birkdale Fair, you can shop for a little bit of everything.
- Birkdale News: This local shop stocks exceptional gifts, including items from the homewares collection of Australian artist Kelly Lane.
- Nice Choice: From flower pots to pool toys, wedding accessories to Mother’s Day cards, this Birkdale shop lives up to its name for its vast selection.
- Bottlemart: Independently owned and managed, this local liquor shop is a major contributor to Smiling for Smiddy, which raises funds for cancer research and health care.
Shopping locally extends to using local services, whether it’s a manicure, haircut or travel planning.
- Marvellous Nails: Kimmy and her friendly team keep the community looking good and feeling great with expert nail treatments and waxing services.
- The Diplomat Hairdressers: This local shop offers hairstyling as well as quality Australian hair products, such as CPR and NAK Hair.
- Flight Centre: Plan your next getaway with help from the Flight Centre team of experienced and well-travelled consultants.
Support your local shops with a visit to Birkdale Fair today.